Instagram has just launched “Stories” as of last night, what does this mean to all the social media junkies out there?
Here’s how it works:
- Stories will be displayed at the top of your Instagram feed.
- New stories will have a colorful ring around them.
- Stories are used for posting live videos/photos and stay in your feed for 24 hours.
- Once in a story – you can swipe left/right to view more.
- If you swipe up, you can see who has viewed your story.
- If your Instagram is private – your stories will also be private.
- You can send a direct message by tapping on the story using Instagram Direct.